I am so excited that spring is coming and to share with you all this make-up! I found it is so pretty when putting everything together!
Make-up I am using are:
- Primer: Smashbox-Photo finish foundation primer
- Foundation: L’Oreal Paris-true match foundation-2N
- Eyebrow: Illamasqua- Precision eyebrow gel-Strike
- Mascara: Estee Lauder-Sumptous Knockout
- Powder: Illamasqua-Loose Powder
- Lip: The Body Shop- Matte Lip Liquid- Mauritius Dahlia 017
- Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown- Long wear gel eyeliner- Black
- Highlighter: Illamasqua Beyond Highlighter-OMG champagne shimmer
- Contour: Sleek- Face contour kit- Medium
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Berverly Hill-Modern Renaissance Palette
Most of all, I found this Modern Renaissance can not only create burgundy eye look but also really good in adding intensity of natural eye look and make it smoked out!
Adding Sleek contour and highlighter create a more dimension for face!
And this is the whole day make-up look for early spring! It’s like soft smokey for beige kind of colour!
And add a little bit of lip for evening…
Hope you enjoy this soft early spring make-up! Have a lovely day!
See you in my next post!! xxx